Spice Odyssey

One family holiday was enough to leave our resident chef well and truly hooked on his very own spice odyssey
Few temptations could winkle me out of my own corner of England during a warm spring or hot summer. For one thing, the exquisite tyranny of the fruit and veg plot demands so much of my time (I give it willingly, of course). And for another, I happen to think there are few more beautiful places on earth.
Try me in January or February, though, and I'm not waving my union flag quite so enthusiastically. In fact, I'm easily lured away by the romantic notion of tropical heat. And tropical fruits (in the widest sense of the word). This winter, we spent some time in Sri Lanka doing a bit of diving, plenty of fishing and some very memorable eating.
more>>>
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Leave a comment